Top sporting events for corporate entertaining in 2020
Since the majority of us are unable to rely on fresh air and sunshine to drive corporate event attendance in the winter, it’s critical that we take advantage of the one winter activity that continues to excite millions of Americans daily. Sports. Whether a professional football game with 60,000 fans in attendance or a nostalgia-filled college basketball game, sporting events are an easy way to excite and entertain your clients in even the harshest of weather conditions. In addition to mixing business with pleasure, sporting events help facilitate meaningful conversation, boost face time and leave a lasting impression that will help you remain relevant throughout the year.
It’s a safe bet that both fans and nonfans are longing for a chance to grab a jersey (make an even bigger impact and buy them a jersey before the game!), enjoy some refreshments and cheer on their local team without dipping into their own pockets. However, with numerous teams, tournaments and playoffs all taking place at once, it’s difficult to track down what games will resonate best with your target audience. To help sort through the chaos and ensure your stand out against the competition, brush up on the variety of sporting events that will help you drive sales pipeline and score big in the new year. Already know what you’re looking for? Reach out to our event team now and get the ball rolling.
• Regular season dates: November 5, 2019 – March 8th, 2020 • NCAA tournament dates: March 17 – April 6th, 2020 • First/Second Rounds – Albany, St. Louis, Spokane, Tampa: March 19th & 21st, 2020 • First/Second Rounds – Cleveland, Greensboro, Omaha, Sacramento: March 20th & 22nd, 2020 • Midwest Regional – Indianapolis, Indiana: March 26th & 28th, 2020 • West Regional – Los Angeles, California: March 26th & 28th, 2020 • South Regional – Houston, Texas: March 27th & 29th, 2020 • East Regional – New York City, New York: March 27th & 29th, 2020 • Final Four – Atlanta, Georgia: April 4, 2020 • Finals – Atlanta, Georgia: April 6, 2002 Request tickets or suites
• Regular season dates: October 2, 2019 – April 4, 2020 • NHL All-Star Game – St. Louis, Missouri: January 26, 2020
• Playoff start date: Middle of April 2020 • Stanley cup start date: Late May 2020 Request tickets or suites
• Regular season dates: September 5, 2019 – December 29, 2019 • Pro-Bowl – Orlando, Florida: January 26, 2020 • Super Bowl LIV – Atlanta, Georgia: February 2, 2020 • NFL Draft – Paradise, Nevada: April 23 – 25, 2020 Request tickets or suites
One-of-a-kind Corporate Sporting Events in Q1 and Q2
• College Football Championship – New Orleans: January 11 – 14, 2020
• Waste Management Phoenix Open – Phoenix, Arizona: January 30 – February 2, 2020
• THE PLAYERS Championship: March 12 – 15, 2020
• Masters – Augusta, Georgia: April 9-12, 2020
• Kentucky Derby – Churchill Downs, Louisville: April 30 – May 3, 2020
Whether you go with a regular season NBA game or a niche golf tournament, corporate sporting events are a proven tactic for unlocking additional revenue. According to Colorado Business Magazine, one guest in a corporate suite can equate to more than $160K in revenue. So, as you start to finalize your 2020 SMM programs, incorporate a variety of corporate sporting events into the mix to keep your clients engaged and your sales teams happy.
Looking to connect with your coworkers virtually? Check out our recommendations below for our top virtual events that your attendees will love! Something stand out? Let us know and we’ll get your event set up right away! Cooking Classes – Most Popular Event Type! Celebrity Chef Cooking Classes Learn to Cook Like a Luxury Professional…
Looking to take your in-person events to the next level? Customizations are an excellent way to make your event more memorable for your attendees. Whether you’re looking to add custom floral arrangements or want to impress your guests with a magician, Kapow! has excellent supplier partners to bring your ideas to life. Something below catch…
March is just around the corner, which means it’s time to start brainstorming and planning your spring-themed events! Check out our recommendations below for how to celebrate this coming season! Something stand out? Let us know and we’ll get your event set up right away! Women’s History Month A Week of Women-Owned Wine Women’s History-Themed…