Book Flexible Since regulations are evolving, book experiences and venues that can adapt: Capacity – Plan for your maximum number of possible attendees using the strictest feasible distancing requirements to ensure you have space to expand. Room Set-Up – Look for experiences and venues that have a flexible set-up that can change as regulations change.…
Events We Love
The event planners and account managers at Kapow have a very special relationship with the 3,000+ pre-packaged events featured on the Kapow website. Our team works side-by-side with our venue and vendor partners to create events that are easy to book and execute and drive attendance for corporate groups by being memorable and unique. Given the love, sweat and work that goes into building these relationships and designing the events, it’s unsurprising that feelings and relationships develop.
While it’s always difficult to pick a favorite, in the spirit of Valentine’s Day this year, we made them do it anyway. They were all relieved that we didn’t make them pick a final rose recipient, but they did choose 3-5 finalists. Tastes ranged from hands-on activities and cooking classes to retail pop-up shops and other unique events. Top selections ranged from coast to coast, and varying budgets and group sizes. These high performing events have a special place in our hearts because they provide you with unforgettable customer events that help you meet your goals and increase customer face time!
The Experiences Kapow Event Experts Love
Carly Masucci – National Supply Account Executive
- Dirty Habit – Washington, D.C. – Ceviche demonstration and Pisco punch class inside the first U.S. Post Office
- The National – New York City – Cooking demonstration and dinner with celebrity chef Geoffrey Zakarian
- Scarpetta – New York City – Michelin-stared dinner in a brand new NYC concept
Shelby Vierling – Senior Event Specialist
- Garrett’s Popcorn – National – “Who doesn’t love popcorn”
- Odyssey River Boat – Chicago – Upscale cruise with beautiful views down the Chicago River
- Pinto Ranch Fine Western Wear – Dallas – Expert fitted, high-end cowboy boots that will last for decades
Sydney Putrich – Senior Event Specialist
- Sunglass Hut Pop-Up – National – “A great way to drive client attendance”
- Sur La Table – National – “My clients always have SO MUCH FUN!”
- City Winery – Chicago – “Everyone loves tasting a bunch of great wine”
Keaka Rietow – West Coast Supply Account Executive
- Pizzeria Delfina – San Francisco – Private pizzeria party with delicious apps and an open bar
- James Gleeson Studio – San Francisco – Hands-on graffiti class with instruction from James Gleeson
- Chocovino – Los Angeles – Uniquely paired spirit and chocolate tastings
- Pez Cantina – Los Angeles – Interactive mezcal margarita making with authentic taco stations
- San Diego Speed Boat Adventures – San Diego – One-of-a-kind mini speed boat tour along the San Diego coast
Molly Biesanz – Event Specialist
- Thompson Island – Boston – “Lawn games, great food, ferry ride – what more could you want?”
- OLFACTORY NYC – NYC – Completely personalized perfume making class
- Commonwealth Market & Restaurant – Boston – “A fun, hands-on event that all my clients love”
Looking for more recommendations so you can plan and scale your event programs stress-free? Explore the other highly rated Kapow experiences across the country, or reach out to a Kapow event planner for event planning, booking and execution help that will drive attendance.
UNIQUE EVENT IDEAS. REAL-TIME BOOKING.
Join thousands of companies who have booked online events with Kapow.Find Your Event
Like this post?
Sign up for insider tips, exclusive content and event suggestions in your city.