Check out our very first Cvent + Kapow marketing webinar. We’re proud of our ability to solve your event planning pain points, our networking strategies and what kinds of large-scale events we’re able to provide. In addition, we’re proud to partner with our parent company Cvent to bring you an exclusive look into how tech…
2019 Patio and Rooftop Roundup
Shout it from the rooftops. Write it an emoji-filled email. Share it on LinkedIn. Patio and rooftop season is almost here! For some of us, the thought of sunnier skies and outdoor gatherings started to seem like a distant memory, never to return again. Something we would reminisce about with vitamin D deprived clients at indoor events for years to come. However, the worst is behind us and it’s once again time to start planning rooftop and patio events that promise unparalleled results and customer face time.
Given the seasonality and the well-known productivity benefits of getting outside, it’s no surprise that top outdoor options are filling up fast, especially on the most coveted days of the week. But, don’t stress just yet! You’ve come to the right place, at the right time.
We’ve compiled a quick roundup of the best patios and rooftops for corporate entertaining. As always, they can be booked within a few clicks. From the west coast to the east coast, you can plan the perfect rooftop roadshow or patio outing and still have plenty of time to focus on driving attendance and engagement.
- Los Angeles – Expert Dojo – Private patio above the Santa Monica promenade
- San Diego – Carnitas’ Snack Shack – Oceanside hangout with unforgettable fare
- San Francisco – Farmshop Marin – Charming eatery featuring fresh ingredients and cocktails
- Seattle – 10 Degrees – Contemporary patio at a popular spirit distillery
- Denver – Lola Mexican Fish House – Festive patio featuring oyster, taco and dessert stations
- Phoenix – Hotel Valley Ho – Retro rooftop perfect for a swanky evening out
- Las Vegas – House of Blues – Breathtaking views and music above the Las Vegas strip
- Chicago – VU Rooftop – Unparalleled views of the sprawling Chicago skyline
- Minneapolis – Stella’s Fish Cafe – Fresh seafood, top-shelf drinks and city views
- Nashville – The Estate at Cherokee Dock – Escape to a lakeside mansion and unwind
- New York City – Mykonos Blue – A bit of European charm in the middle of Manhattan
- Philadelphia – Golf Social – Rooftop reception with plenty of places to relax
- Washington, D.C. – Sauf Haus Bier Hall – Unwind on a German biergarten with brews and appetizers
- Boston – The Liberty Hotel – Historic charm and city views in a converted jail
- Atlanta – Dunwoody Tavern – Authentic lowcountry boil on a sunny patio
- Orlando – Crooked Can Brewery – Brewery tour followed up patio reception
- New Orleans – Benson Terrace – Live jazz and stunning views outside the Superdome
- Houston – Rosemont – Luxe vibes on a stunning patio outside the city
- Miami – The Gale – Ocean views and inventive cocktails
Don’t let the best experiences slip through your fingers and into the hands of your competitors. Rooftops and patios drive attendance and results, but they won’t be available for long. Browse other popular options or reach out to our expert event team to start planning a summer event series that will set you up for success in Q2 and Q3.
UNIQUE EVENT IDEAS. REAL-TIME BOOKING.
Join thousands of companies who have booked online events with Kapow.Find Your Event
Like this post?
Sign up for insider tips, exclusive content and event suggestions in your city.