Kapow! has you covered with all the themed in-person events to host in summer. Take a cruise Enjoy the sights from a rooftop Craft beer tasting or tour Learn how to grill steaks in a cooking class Play golf or get fitted for clubs Outdoor scavenger hunt Walking food and beverage tours Find your favorite…
The interwebs is reading about Kapow
Yep, CNBC and Business Journals. Pretty much all the important outlets. Here it is… we’ll start writing some more of this helpful content for you moving forward. Feel free to email me with any requests! Also..share this, it’s the holidays.
CHICAGO-BASED KAPOW OFFERS EMPLOYEES TIPS FOR SURVIVING THEIR COMPANY’S HOLIDAY PARTY
CHICAGO, IL – (November 12, 2012) – Holiday celebrations with the office can be the best of times or the worst of times. That is why Kapow, Chicago’s premier marketplace for company events made easy, put together a survival guide on how to thrive at your company’s holiday party this year.
“You spend so much time with your employees during the day, but it can be a completely different experience for many when forced to socialize with their coworkers in the evening,” explains Marc Halpin, CEO and co-founder of Kapow. “Kapow has put on hundreds of events for companies since we launched last May so we know what does and doesn’t work and thought it would be in the best interest of our clients and all Chicagoans if we assembled some tips for surviving the big holiday office party.”
The following consists of Kapow’s “Top 5 Must Do’s” for getting through and even enjoying your company’s holiday party this season.
- If you’re bringing a spouse or guest, send them a quick email the day of the party that includes: (1) Who will be there so they are familiar with people’s names, (2) At least one big project happening at the office so they can chat with others if left alone.
- If there’s a Secret Santa office gift, spend a little extra so that whoever gets your gift is happy and doesn’t feel cheated.
- Bring mints and floss to keep your pearly whites free of food, and your breath smelling fresh.
- Clear your schedule for that evening. Don’t be too busy to socialize with your work peers and never be the first or the last to leave.
- Show up for work the next day regardless of how you feel and regardless of what happened at the event.
Kapow, Inc. promotes exclusive company events to members in the Chicago area. Membership is free and provides business professionals responsible for planning their company’s events access to our unique online marketplace. For more information, go to www.kapow.com or contact Michael Timpone at 312-698.9974.
UNIQUE EVENT IDEAS. REAL-TIME BOOKING.
Join thousands of companies who have booked online events with Kapow.Find Your Event
Like this post?
Sign up for insider tips, exclusive content and event suggestions in your city.