We’re all missing in-person events as we take Zoom calls from our couches and heat up another pot of coffee. One thing we’re not missing, however, is the switch from the traditional branded tchotchkes to more elegant digital swag bags. Everyone attends at least one conference where this happens. You’re handed a bag and know…
Engage and Entertain This Holiday Season
We’ve all heard the phrase ‘the early bird catches the worm,’ and, although we are often too proud to admit it, it’s usually the truth. As the days of summer wane, don’t push off planning your corporate holiday party. Start thinking about cold-weather festivities today, or better yet, let us take care of them for you! Our expert consultants can help you catch up to the creative office parties already in the works.
Although 67% percent of Kapow’s past holiday events were simply made up of an an open bar and appetizers, this year our pros have received countless requests for interactive events. 2014 is taking creativity to new heights with mixology lessons, sushi rolling and group cooking. From Chicago to New York we’ve got some ideas to get the party planning rolling.
- Sub-Zero Showroom – Teach your guests a thing or two about gourmet cooking with a chef led dining experience.
- Fulton Market Kitchen – Combine fine dining with artistic appreciation at this upscale event, complete with an art curator.
- CH Distillery – Tour Chicago’s first grain-to-bottle distillery before giving the local spirits a sip.
- Giovanni Rana – Indulge in authentic Italian cuisine while receiving instructions on how to master your own pasta making.
- Mercadito – Guests can stop by the ‘build your own guacamole station’ with a holiday party at this lively hotspot.
- Chelsea Wine Vault – Everyone loves wine and cheese, but few have received a lesson from a wine educator and culinary advisor.
The average holiday get-together is planned 60 days in advance, but you’re better than average. With countless packages to choose from, you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect activity for a group of any size. Let Kapow get a jump on venue searching, activity planning and number crunching, and we’ll lower your seasonal stress. It’s never too late or too early to contact one of our dedicated account managers to start planning your holiday party, for, as the idiom says, there’s no time like the present.
UNIQUE EVENT IDEAS. REAL-TIME BOOKING.
Join thousands of companies who have booked online events with Kapow.Find Your Event
Like this post?
Sign up for insider tips, exclusive content and event suggestions in your city.