We’re all missing in-person events as we take Zoom calls from our couches and heat up another pot of coffee. One thing we’re not missing, however, is the switch from the traditional branded tchotchkes to more elegant digital swag bags. Everyone attends at least one conference where this happens. You’re handed a bag and know…
Help Clients Gear Up for Winter with a Retail Event
It’s official: winter is upon us! The winter solstice 2017 in the Northern Hemisphere begins today at 11:28 AM EST. Weather-wise, winter 2017-18, will feature a “nationwide split between colder and wetter-than-average conditions in parts of the northern states, while the southern tier sees warmer and drier-than-average conditions overall,” according to The Weather Channel.
Kapow is here to help your clients and teams “gear up” for winter 2017-18 with retail events across the country. At these catered, in-store events, guests will receive a gift card, which they can use to shop for fashionable gear to get them through the winter. Every time they wear their clothing or accessories, they’ll think of you and your great event. Here are a few of our favorite retail events.
Get dressed up
- Design a custom dress shirt that will gain compliments well through the holidays at Robbie & Co in New York City’s Garment District.
- Find the perfect suit or get styled for new women’s work apparel with one of our many J.Crew shopping experiences, available nationwide.
- Take a behind the scenes tour and shop the latest looks at Nicole Miller’s Showroom in NYC (or contact us to host an event at one of Nicole’s stores in Philadelphia).
- Stay warm in premium denim after a shopping experience at Bloomingdale’s. Also visit Bloomingdale’s cosmetics department for a seasonal seminar on makeup and skincare.
- And remember, the sun still shines (often brightly) during the winter. So treat clients to Ray-Ban and Sunglass Hut shopping experiences to stay stylish and protect their eyes.
Many of your colleagues and clients are probably looking forward to the 2018 Winter Olympics scheduled to take place February 9-25, 2018. Celebrate the international athletic spirit—and sporty looks—like the Olympic stars with the following Kapow experiences.
- Gear up for your next winter outdoor adventure at Columbia.
- Visit Nike and Under Armour locations nationwide, for the latest athletic and athleisure wear.
- Treat clients to a new pair of training kicks at Road Runner Sports.
Browse these and hundreds of other retail events at Kapow.com.
UNIQUE EVENT IDEAS. REAL-TIME BOOKING.
Join thousands of companies who have booked online events with Kapow.Find Your Event
Like this post?
Sign up for insider tips, exclusive content and event suggestions in your city.